We begin the year with a Small Business Forum dedicated to the most important asset in any business or nonprofit: people.
“One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.” ~ E.M. Forster
This is a hands-on, audience participation workshop led by personal & professional development expert, Alfred Ricci, MBA, for front line employees and their managers to learn about and practice methods to increase customer service.
The issue is not whether employees know how to do their jobs. The real issue is whether they are motivated and passionate about their work. Have you ever talked to someone on the phone who clearly didn’t care about you as an individual? Did you ever meet an employee who only seemed concerned about clocking out on time? When employees are passionate, managers spend less time dictating tasks and behaviors: employees do what needs to be done because they want to! Customers reap the benefits as they feel valued and cared about.
To perform with passion, any employee will benefit from:
- Resilience to let go of what has occurred to be fully prepared for the next event.
- Mindfulness to keep composure and clarity regardless of what is happening.
By using mindfulness and resilience, employees are:
- Less burdened, and instead happier
- Less stressed, and more attentive to details and quality
- Concerned less about themselves, and more caring about the customer
This interactive workshop is free, but seating is limited. Please register online in advance.