- ECO GREEN SUPPLY*: Environmentally-conscious cleaning products formulated to clean more efficiently and more gently while eliminating pollutants and toxins.
- ECO HELICOPTERS*: Featured in Forbes Magazine as accepting an invitation to join the Palm Springs iHub. The business model is to manufacture and operate electric helicopters.
- EV ENTERPRISES*: Producer of lithium-ion battery components, microelectronics and other related products for electric vehicle applications and more.
- HEPPOLT: Heppolt has created a new wind turbine. The design allows for installation and maintenance to be carried out at ground level as opposed to current vertical turbines. HWE is receiving support from Los Alamos National Lab.
- INDIE POWER SYSTEMS: Offers a patented energy blending technology to enable customers to minimize their load charges by storing energy during periods of low demand for use during peak demand times.
- SACTEC SOLAR*: A designer and manufacturer of all-in-one alternative energy solution systems. These units can be deployed in regions or situations where power is not easily accessible.
- SUBSTANCE POWER AND MOBILITY: Modular portable energy storage systems.
- 3C.HEALTH: Provides health care providers and payers with innovative solutions that address current care coordination challenges and deliver sustainable and lasting improvement for community health.
- AMERICAN POOL ROBOTICS: Currently developing a novel robotic drowning detection device (The Eagle) that monitors swimmers to prevent drowning accidents.
- DOUBLE LOCK SYSTEMS: Elizabeth Wong is a local CRNA who was recently granted a U.S. patent for a new sterile IV port and syringe system. She is currently working on prototype variations of this system.
- ETAGZ: Wearable QR Code-based identification system that stores emergency contact and medical info in the cloud. Applicable markets include Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, active outdoor athletes (cyclists, runners), and those that cannot communicate clearly.
Software – Primary (Education, Lifestyle, Marketing, Social Media)
- BRIGHTSIDE TECH: Shopping search platform designed to guide customers to products that are available from local merchants.
- INSTAPP DEALS: Developing a smart phone app to facilitate the presentation and use of retail coupons using customer designations and recommendations to friends and family for delivery.
- IREPA INTERNATIONAL: IoT and Smart Cities technology consultation & implementation.
- LUX BODEGA: Online rental and subscription service for luxury footwear.
- NAUTICA I/O: Application and website development with plans for IoT and AI consumer tech product.
- POCIAL: A new, creative social network designed to connect like-minded individuals based around polling in an effort to foster and encourage debate, create a collective voice and quantify opinions.
Hardware – Primary (Security, Service, Social Media)
- ADVANCED AMERICAN SUPPLY*: Garment designer and manufacturer from Canada moved into the Palm Springs Accelerator Campus along with sister company Maverick Materials to utilize foreign trade zone (FTZ) for manufacturing for export.
- ECO CULTURE MANUFACTURING: Textile manufacturing focused on recyclable materials and integration of sensor technologies for smart devices.
- ENTRYPOINT NETWORKS: Dynamic open access fiber internet infrastructure for municipalities and utilities.
- POST MODERN*: A developer of integrated hardware/software systems for consumer marketing. Their system allows marketers to integrate social media into marketing events and tradeshows using interactive kiosks.
- QWIKTARP*: A patented semi-custom fitted truck-bed tarp, latch, and tether system. The patented system offers waterproof protection of the truck’s contents, and installs quickly and easily with no paint damage and no drilling required. The company is looking to shift either full or partial manufacturing to Palm Springs.
- SOULCAL: Intelligent, portable inventory management software/hardware for cannabis delivery businesses.
- YVONNE WHITE COLLECTION: Relocated to Palm Springs Accelerator Campus January 2021.
*Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus