- EV ENTERPRISES: Producer of lithium-ion battery components, microelectronics and other related products for electric vehicle applications and more. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus
- HEPPOLT: Heppolt has created a new wind turbine. The design allows for installation and maintenance to be carried out at ground level as opposed to current vertical turbines. HWE is receiving support from Los Alamos National Lab.
- SACTEC SOLAR: A designer and manufacturer of all-in-one alternative energy solution systems. These units can be deployed in regions or situations where power is not easily accessible. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus
- ECO GREEN SUPPLY: Environmentally conscious cleaning products formulated to clean more efficiently and more gently while eliminating pollutants and toxins. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus
- ECO HELICOPTERS: Featured in Forbes Magazine as accepting an invitation to join the Palm Springs iHub. The business model is to manufacture and operate electric helicopters.
- DOUBLE LOCK SYSTEMS: Elizabeth Wong is a local CRNA who was granted a U.S. patent for a new sterile IV port and syringe system. She is currently working on prototype variations of this system.
Software – Primary (Education, Lifestyle, Marketing, Social Media)
- POCIAL: A new, creative social network designed to connect like-minded individuals based around polling in an effort to foster and encourage debate, create a collective voice and quantify opinions. Digital marketing.
Hardware and Other Products/Services
- PALM SPRINGS FILM ALLIANCE: An active organization that seeks to bring filming opportunities to greater Palm Springs. Projects have included movies, commercials, infomercials, promotional videos and TV segments. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus
- POST MODERN: A developer of integrated hardware/software systems for consumer marketing. Their system allows marketers to integrate social media into marketing events and tradeshows using interactive kiosks. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus
- ECO CULTURE MANUFACTURING: Textile manufacturing focused on recyclable materials and integration of sensor technologies for smart devices.
- YVONNE WHITE COLLECTION: Relocated to Palm Springs Accelerator Campus January 2021.
- QWIKTARP: A patented semi-custom fitted truck-bed tarp, latch, and tether system. The patented system offers waterproof protection of the truck’s contents, and installs quickly and easily with no paint damage and no drilling required. The company is looking to shift either full or partial manufacturing to Palm Springs. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus
- AFM ENTERPRISES: A local Hispanic owned business that provides valuable services to an array of business-to-business situations. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus
- MODUCAN: Moducan is headed by a veteran Israeli entrepreneur and is developing a new product in the shelter space that can work in both civilian and military settings. *Located at Palm Springs Accelerator Campus